Legendary Lead Guitar Gods Volume 2 "Sunset Strip Hard Rock Heroes" is the second in a series of exciting new video based guitar courses focused on "taking inspiration" from guitar masters past and present, and using that inspiration as a springboard for your own creativity!
In "Sunset Strip Hard Rock Heroes" we delve into the styles, sounds and licks of 2 amazing American guitar players:
- George Lynch-From Dokken and Lynch Mob
- Warren DeMartini-From Ratt
In all there are 30 scorching licks, 2 killer jam tracks in the style of Dokken and Ratt, Over 2 hours of in depth video demonstration and explanation of every lick, a complete TAB PDF guide, Guitar Pro 7 files and expert tips from both Nick Layton and Jay Parmar on how to get the most from these licks. Some may know Jay from his extremely popular youtube series "Lynch Lycks" and his expertise on both the styles of George Lynch and Warren DeMartini are on full display here.
The Big Benefits For You
By studying this course you will learn the secrets of taking inspiration from the greats and the many ways in which you can use that inspiration as a springboard to create your own amazing licks and solos and express yourself more fully!
You will also:
Grow your vocabulary of licks, sequences, scales and melodic ideas.
Challenge your technique in new ways that will open up new doors for you.
Become an expert at applying melodic ideas to real music.
Learn how to maximize your practice time to get the biggest results in the shortest amount of time.
Experience the magical melodies and style of 2 of the most exciting and legendary guitarists to come out of the Hollywood hard rock and metal scene of the 1980's--and begin applying these amazing ideas in new and exciting ways.
Dominate the fretboard with the skill, authority and confidence you will gain from absorbing and applying the lessons learned from studying these masters.
Who This Course Is Perfect For
- All fans of 80's Hard Rock and Metal!
- Rock, blues and metal players who want to add some scorching fire power to their lead guitar vocabulary.
- Guitarists who are fans of George Lynch, Warren DeMartini, Ratt, Dokken and Lynch Mob.
- All guitarists who have been stuck in a rut playing the same old licks, sequences and scales. These licks will breathe new life into your playing!
- All players who need a better system for applying the licks, sequences, arpeggios and scales they've worked so hard on. It's all here.
- Newer rock guitarists who want to start learning the legendary vocabulary that made the 80's one of the best times for guitar playing in history. Although many of these licks are advanced technically, there are enough simple ideas that newer players can work on without feeling overwhelmed.
- Intermediate guitarists who want to challenge their technique and take their soloing vocabulary to the next level.
- Advanced players looking for some fresh ideas and killer jam tracks!
- Any guitarists who want to expand their improvisational skills using scales and modes such as the Aeolian and Dorian modes, Diminished 7th arpeggios, Pentatonic and Blues scales, Phrygian Dominant.
- Players of all levels who want some killer new licks to develop their speed and phrasing with!
What You Get
- Over 2 hours of HD Video instruction and demonstrations for all 30 licks!
- A detailed 31 page PDF guide with TAB, Scale Glossary and Recommended listening.
- 30 scorching licks inspired by George Lynch and Warren DeMartini.
- 2 Killer jam tracks in the style of Dokken and Ratt!
- Expert tips by Jay Parmar and Nick Layton on how to get the most from these licks.
- Scale Diagrams for all scales used in this course.
- Guitar Pro 7 files for all 30 licks!
- A guided video on how to get the guitar tones both Jay and Nick used on the recordings for this course, including specific gear and settings used.
- A Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!