Legendary Lead Guitar Gods Volume 3 "Hot Rod Blues" is the third in a series of exciting new video based guitar courses focused on "taking inspiration" from guitar masters past and present, and using that inspiration as a springboard for your own creativity!
In Hot Rod Blues we delve into the styles, sounds and licks of some of the legendary blues rock guitarists from yesterday and today. The guitarists who inspired the licks in this course range from icons like Jimi Hendrix and Stevie Ray Vaughan to some of the more under appreciated guitarists of the 70's like Frank Marino and Pat Travers. But Hot Rod Blues goes a step further and focuses much of the material on the speedier side of blues rock lead guitar playing. Players like Frank Marino, Zakk Wylde, Michael Schenker, Gary Moore, Eric Johnson and Joe Bonamassa have all taken the blues vocabulary and kicked it up a notch in terms of fiery licks and flat out speed. A majority of the material in Hot Rod blues focuses on this faster type of pentatonic playing.
However, the great news is that all of the 30 licks contained herein can be played at any tempo and still sound great. A few of the licks are very simple and slower, so players of any level will have no problems with these. These are licks you can play as you see fit, easily adaptable to any style from blues to classic rock to metal. In fact, the blues/pentatonic vocabulary is so prevalent in rock guitar playing that I've even referenced some unexpected players such as Randy Rhoads, Steve Vai and Jake E Lee for some of the licks!
In all there are 30 revved up licks, 2 groovy 70's rock style jam tracks, 90 minutes of in depth video demonstration and explanation of every lick, a complete TAB PDF guide, Guitar Pro 7 files and expert tips on how to get the most from these licks.
In this edition of Hot Rod Blues there are also some killer bonus items.
- 10 Pentatonic Sequences You Gotta Know! These are some of the most useful pentatonic sequences that every guitarist can use in their playing. Not are they great exercises but they sound very musical as well!
- 5 Authentic Blues Rock Jam Tracks! These tracks were recorded with real instruments and give you five additional options to apply the licks in this course to real music!
The Big Benefits For You
By studying this course you will learn the secrets of taking inspiration from the greats of blues based rock, and the many ways in which you can use that inspiration as a springboard to create your own amazing licks and solos and express yourself more fully!
You will also:
Grow your vocabulary of licks, sequences and killer pentatonic ideas.
Challenge your technique in new ways that will open up new doors for you.
Become an expert at applying the speedy pentatonic ideas of players like Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, Frank Marino and Zakk Wylde to real music.
Learn how to maximize your practice time to get the biggest results in the shortest amount of time.
Experience the magic of 70's style blues based rock guitar playing and begin applying these amazing ideas in new and exciting ways.
Dominate the fretboard with the skill, authority and confidence you will gain from absorbing and applying the lessons learned from studying these licks.
Who This Course Is Perfect For
- All fans of bluesy hard rock guitar playing from the 70's legends to the heroes of today! These licks are Groovy baby!
- Rock, blues and metal players who want to add some bluesy fire power to their lead guitar vocabulary.
- Guitarists who are fans of some of the speedier pentatonic based players like Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, Frank Marino and Zakk Wylde.
- All guitarists who have been stuck in a rut playing the same old blues licks. These licks will give you a ton of new ideas to add to your playing immediately!
- All players who need a system for applying the licks they learn. Knowledge without application is useless. It's all here.
- All rock guitarists who want to be inspired by the glorious lead guitar vocabulary that made the 70's one of the best times for guitar playing in history. Although many of these licks are intermediate to advanced technically, there are enough simple ideas that newer players can work on without feeling overwhelmed.
- Intermediate guitarists who want to challenge their technique and take their pentatonic soloing to the next level.
- Advanced players looking for some fresh ideas and killer jam tracks!
- Players of all levels who want some killer new licks to develop their speed and phrasing with!
What You Get
- 90 minutes of HD Video instruction and demonstrations for all 30 licks!
- A detailed PDF guide with TAB and Scale Diagrams.
- 30 revved up bluesy licks inspired by Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Robin Trower, Frank Marino, Pat Travers, Michael Schenker, Slash, Eric Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, Zakk Wylde, Jake E Lee and more!
- 2 Killer jam tracks in the style of 70's blues rock!
- Expert tips by Nick Layton on how to get the most from these licks.
- Scale Diagrams for all scales used in this course.
- Guitar Pro 7 files for all 30 licks!
- A smorgasbord of highly useable licks with many different applications, from blues to classic rock to metal and more.
- Bonus material including "10 Pentatonic Sequences You Gotta Know" and 5 authentic blues rock jam tracks that give you even more opportunities to apply these licks!
- A Full 30 Day Money Back Guarantee!