Do you know a lot of arpeggios, scales and licks but feel really insecure about how to actually use them?
Have you been practicing sweep picking forever but still aren't sure how to apply it fluently when you play?
If you said yes to either of these questions Sweep Picking Sorcery will help to eliminate both of these problems and significantly raise the level of your sweep picking technique along the way.
What You Get
- 46 melodic ,sizzling, sweep picking licks to take your playing over the top!
HD Video demonstrations and explanations for all licks.
3 rocking jam tracks in different styles including: 80's Metal, Neo-classical Shred and Funk/Classic Rock.
The Sorcerers Toolbox: A complete guide to the theory, arpeggio and scale patterns used in the course. A massive value on it's own!
PDF TAB & Guitar Pro files for all licks, plus an 86 page ebook that includes a killer practice plan!
- Soloing concepts like superimposing arpeggios, combining sweeping with blues and diatonic scales, playing over chord progressions, and much more!
- Licks in the styles of the greats! Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore, Richie Kotzen, Alex Skolnick, Marty Friedman, Jason Becker, etc.
- Tips for creating your own killer licks!
Who This Course Is Perfect For
- "Shredders" who want their sweep picking to be more melodic and fit the music they are playing over better.
All players who want to learn how to apply sweep picking intelligently and creatively to real music.
Intermediate to advanced guitarists who want to add more sizzle to their playing with new arpeggio and sweeping ideas.
- Players who want a proven practice system for applying sweep picking that yields amazing results quickly.
- Guitarists who need help with the theory of applying arpeggios and scales to music; real world application.
- Players looking for creative new ways to play exciting guitar solos, express themselves more fully, and become an expert at sweep picking in the process.
Fans of Yngwie Malmsteen, Vinnie Moore, Richie Kotzen, Alex Skolnick, Michael Angelo Batio and Jason Becker (lots of great arpeggio ideas inspired by these masters).
Players of all levels who want to learn how to seamlessly combine sweep picking with other techniques such as legato and alternate picking.
- Guitarists who want to learn how to apply arpeggios freely in any key using multiple shapes and picking patterns.
- Neoclassical metal players who want to broaden their horizons and learn to apply 7th and extended range arpeggios a la Vinnie Moore, Richie Kotzen and others..
- Guitarists interested in applying sweep picking in exciting and new ways, such as using the Mixolydian mode as a basis for creating funky sweep picking lines and phrases.
The Big Benefits For You
Sweep Picking Sorcery is the most robust and exciting course on the market today for applying sweep picking to music. Many courses teach how to sweep, but few go beyond that to teach how to apply sweeping to your solos and improvisations. With Sweep Picking Sorcery you'll learn everything you need to know to take your sweep picking skills into the stratosphere and begin making the music you've always dreamed of creating.
You will also:
Break Free from boring arpeggio patterns and inject some fiery new licks into your sweep picking arsenal! You will also:
Challenge your technique and your ears in exciting new ways that will open up new doors of self expression for you.
Become a master at applying sweep picking to real music. This skill alone will put you ahead of 95% of the sweep pickers on the planet!
Amaze and inspire yourself and your audience with the new sounds, licks and solos you are able to create as you freely and confidently express yourself.
Experience playing some amazing, magical licks in style of the masters and learn to create your own endless supply of sweep picking licks in the process.
Dominate the fretboard with the skill, authority and confidence you will gain from absorbing and applying the lessons learned from studying these licks. Your friends and peers will want to know your secrets!